Andrea True Parker
Andrea primarily focuses her practice in the areas of family law and local government law.
During law school, Andrea was an active member on University of Richmond's Client Counseling and Negotiation Board and Alternative Dispute Resolution Board, where she represented Richmond in national negotiation competitions. She was also involved in the Education Rights and Family Law Clinic, where she represented clients in a variety of family issues. In 2015, the Family Law Section of the Virginia Bar awarded Andrea the Family Law Award, recognizing her work in the area of family law. Andrea also served as a judicial clerk for Judge Daniel Wilensky in Clay County, Florida.
Andrea is actively involved in the local legal community. She is currently the president-elect for the Eighth Judicial Circuit Young Lawyers Division.
Andrea was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She originally moved to Gainesville for college in 2008, and after a few years away, moved back in 2017. She enjoys spending time with her husband, son, and two spoiled puppies, Court and Case.
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: Family Law Award
- Honors: Merhige In-House Negotiation Competition Winner, 2014
- Honors: Client Counseling and Negotiation Board
- Honors: Alternative Dispute Resolution Board
- Honors: Family Law Clinic
- Honors: Education Rights Clinic
- University of Florida
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: with Honors
- Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Young Lawyers Division, President-Elect
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Family Law
- Government & Administrative Law
- Civil Litigation
- Florida, 2015